Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lord Starkiller The Force Unleashed USE "Desert Survival"





From my last post i mentioned making another Lord Starkiller in the Desert survival gear costume. The level takes place on Tatooine where he is sent my Darth Sideous to retrieve C-3PO and R2-D2 who have taken the death star plans with them. He kills Jabbas Rancor, kills Boba Fett and kills Obi-Wan Kenobi! awesome level. This mugg was a good challenge and i had it in mind when I made the Dark Lord armour version. I wanted to go into more detail on the cybernetic arm and really give it the mix of Starkiller and Tusken Raider it deserved. I decided to make it with a Holocastor seen at the start of the level when he contacts Sideous for instruction. I made it in a mugg like shape to keep the theme and thought it added a bit more of what goes on into the mugg.

1 comment: